Thursday, May 23, 2013

The cloud

I'm sure you've all heard the term "the cloud". But you may he wondering what it means exactly. The cloud refers to something that is always with you, when you have internet or data access of some kind. You can have pictures, songs, movies, documents, and other types of files all in the cloud. As long as you're connected through WiFi or data, and have a device that can view those files, you can access those files wherever you are. However, keep in mind that the cloud doesn't refer to one place, app, or website.
  An example of cloud based computing, is email. The difference here is that you can only access messages, instead of other types of files. Which service you use, is going to depend on your primary OS, and your primary mobile device. For me, there's Google play. Basically I can buy almost any movie, TV show, or song in high quality or hi definition, and stream it to my device. Streaming means that I don't have to download it to view it. Therefore, I can view it almost instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment